Frenchman's Bay, Maine

Frenchman's Bay, Maine

Friday, April 06, 2012

Just in Time


So excited--my Weil Walking Shoes just arrived & fit wonderfully! Now to break them in. My original package included some Rhythm Walkers, but they were a bit snug. These Balance Walkers feel comfortable and seem to have excellent arch support. When I looked online at reviews from others who've ordered them, people raved about the built-in orthotics. [Big word alert: orthotics = corrective shoe inserts, at least in everyday use]

My feet will match our Easter eggs! If I could only find four little Murphy-size sneakers in the same color.

2 comments:

Cat said...

I have the same style in white. The red is pretty. Enjoy them. Faye H.

africakidandtheworld said...

Thanks, Faye! I'm definitely loving the fit. Good thing we're doing the walkabout in spring instead of winter, right?