Frenchman's Bay, Maine

Frenchman's Bay, Maine

Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Latest

Currently reading: "The Dark is Rising" by Susan Cooper and "a Generous Or+hodoxy" by Brian McLaren.

Currently listening: Nickel Creek

One of the advantages, as far as I'm concerned, of having older children (in the thirteen to twenty-one year age range) is that they introduce me to books and music I might not otherwise encounter. David saw Nickel Creek in concert this last year at college--he's been playing their songs and I especially like "Ode To A Butterfly." Can't help tapping my feet when that's on...

2 comments:

Beth said...

Going to see Nickel Creek tomorrow night, at an outdoor venue with about 20 folks from our worship team....we're so excited! It's a kid-friendly show (kids under 12 are FREE!!!) and so it'll be a family outing. I can't wait! They are a tremendously innovative and creative band, killer musicians as well. Toe-tapping, indeed!

africakidandtheworld said...

Beth, enjoy! Wish I could join you and the rest of the crowd. You must have a close worship team, to be hanging out together like that.