Frenchman's Bay, Maine

Frenchman's Bay, Maine

Monday, November 14, 2011

Playing Around With Photos

There are different types of free image editing software available online--specifically, I've heard a lot about GIMP and finally decided to download it this week after reading yet another positive review.

So I've been playing around with the GIMP filters. I especially like one application called "Cubism." It reminds me of pictures we made in grade school by glueing a bunch of colored tissue paper squares on a larger piece of paper--in a face shape or nature picture or even just a cool pattern.

See what you think:

Here's another photo taken at Salmon Creek this week with the fall berries and seasonal colors:

Let me know--what types of image editing software do you use, if any?

No comments: